- Indonesian Traditional Meatball
- Purnomo, H. and Rahardiyan, D.
- Antibacterial Effects of Aromatic Materials Produced in Indonesia on the Preservation of Skimmed and Whole Milk in Storage.
Influence of Partial Substitution of Wheat Flour with Banana
(Musa paradisiaca var. Awak) Flour on the Physico –
Chemical and Sensory Characteristics of Doughnuts.
- Tatik Khusniati, T. and Yantyati, W.
Biosafety of Campylobacter jejuni from Raw Vegetables Consumed as Ulam with
Reference to their Resistance to Antibiotics.
- Chong, L. C and Noor Aziah, A. A.
Purification of Endopolygalacturonase from Submerged Culture
of Aspergillus awamori L1 Using a Two-step Procedure:
Enzyme Precipitation and Gel Filtration
- Chai, L. C., Fatimah, A. B., Ghazali, F. M., Lee, H. Y., Tunung, R., Shamsinar, A. T.,Laila, R. A. S., Thahirahtul, A. Z., Malakar, P. M., Nakaguchi, Y., Nishibuchi, M.
and Son, R.
Development of HACCP Procedure for the
Production of Full Fat Soy Flour.
Detection of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) Using Molecular
Techniques in Food and Feed Samples from Malaysia and Vietnam
- Ngo, L. T. A., Pham, T. L. and *Le, V. V. M
Factors Affecting the Properties of Edible Film
Prepared from Mung Bean Proteins
Biochemical Changes of Fresh and Preserved Freshwater
Prawns (Macrobrachium rosenbergii) During Storage.
- Tung Nguyen, C. T., Son, R., Raha, A. R., Lai, O. M. and Clemente Michael Wong, V. L.
Multivariate Statistical Analysis of Antioxidants in Dates (Phoenix dactylifera)
- Abu Bakar, F., Salleh, A. B., Razak, C. N. A., Basri, M., Ching, M. K. and Son, R.
Healthy Eating Away-from-Home: Effects of
Dining Occasion and the Number of Menu Items
- Abbas, F. M. A., Foroogh, B., Liong, M. T. and Azhar, M. E.
Determination of Main Tea Seed Oil Antioxidants and their Effects on Common Kilka Oil
- Boo, H.C., Chan, L.T. and Fatimah, U.
Survival of Free and Microencapsulated Probiotic Bacteria
in Orange and Apple Juices
- Fazel, M., Sahari, M. A. and Barzegar, M.
- Ding, W. K. and Shah, N. P.
- Antibacterial Activity of Modified Sago Starch-Alginate Based Edible Film Incorporated with Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) Oil.
- Maizura, M., Fazilah, A., Norziah, M. H. and Karim, A. A.