- Flaxseed – a nutritional punch (p519-525)
- Ganorkar, P. M. and Jain, R. K.
- Ethnoveterinary medicine in African organic poultry production (p527-532)
- Adedeji, O. S., Ogunsina, T. K., Akinwumi, A.O., Ameen, S. A., Ojebiyi, O. O. and Akinlade, J. A.
- In vitro α-glucosidase inhibitory activity of Monascus-fermented durian seed extracts (p533-536)
Effect of duck feet collagen addition on physicochemical properties of surimi (p537-544)
- Srianta, I., Kusumawati, N., Nugerahani, I., Artanti, N. and Xu, G.R.
Umami potential from crude extract of Bekkai lan (Albertisia papuana Becc.) leaves, an indegenous plant in East Kalimantan-Indonesia (p545-549)
- Huda, N., Seow, E. K., Normawati, M. N., Nik Aisyah, N. M., Fazilah, A. and Easa, A. M.
Anticancer effect of underutilized fruits (p551-556)
- Sulvi, P., Umar, S., Supriyadi and Murdijati, G.
Effects of ultrasound on cellulolytic activity of cellulase complex (p557-563)
- Rabeta, M. S., Chan, S., Neda, G. D., Lam, K. L. and Ong, M. T.
Effect of coating of hydrocolloids on chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) and green gram (Vigna radiata) splits during deep fat frying (p565-573)
- Nguyen, T.T.T. and Le, V.V.M.
Energy utilization and conservation in instant- pounded yam flour production (p575-579)
- Asmita S. Phule and Uday S. Annapure
Alleviation of cap browning of 1-MCP /high CO2-treated straw mushroom buttons under MAP(p581-585)
- Akinoso, R. and Olatoye, K. K.
Effect of replacement of wheat flour with pumpkin powder on textural and sensory qualities of biscuit (p587-591)
- Jamjumroon, S., Wongs-Aree, C.,McGlasson, W.B., Srilaong, V., Chalermglin, P. and Kanlayanarat, S.
Effects of dough improvers on micro-structural, textural, rheological, and baking properties of frozen dough with virgin coconuts oil (p593-599)
- Kulkarni, A.S. and Joshi, D.C.
Consequence of fatty acids profile including trans fat in chocolate and pastry samples (p601-605)
- Punturug, A. and Netiwaranon, S.
Studies on development and storage of whey-based pineapple (Ananas comosus) and bottle gourd (Lagenaria siceraria) mixed herbal beverage (p607-612)
- Aftab, A. K., Sherazi, S.T.H, Rubina, S., Razia, S., Ambrat and Arfa, Y.
In vivo antidiabetic and acute toxicity of spray-dried Vernonia amygdalina water extract (p613-616)
- Baljeet, S. Y., Ritika, B.Y. and Sarita, R.
Effect of processing methods on keeping quality of aonla (Emblica officinalis Gaertn.) preserve (p617-622)
- Yeap, S.K., Liang, W.S., Beh, B.K., Ho, W.Y., Yousr, A.N. and Alitheen, N.B.
Effect of UV-C treatment on chlorophyll degradation, antioxidant enzyme activities and senescence in Chinese kale (Brassica oleracea var. alboglabra) (p623-628)
- Priya, M. D. and Khatkar, B.S.
Effect of monosodium glutamate and peptone on antioxidant activity of monascal waxy corn (p.629-631)
- Chairat, B., Nutthchai, P. and Varit, S.
Impact of non-thermal processing on antioxidant activity, phenolic content, ascorbic acid content and color of Winter Melon puree (p633-638)
- Kraboun, K., Tochampa, W., Chatdamrong, W. and Kongbangkerd, T.
Comparison on the antioxidant properties of fresh and convection oven-dried guava (Psidium guajava L.) (p639-644)
- Wan Saidatul, S. W. K., Noriham, A., Zainal, S., Khairusy, S.Z. and Nurain, A.
Tamarind kernel powder, gum arabic and maltodextrin as a novel combination for encapsulating agents of phenolic antioxidants (p645-652)
- Siow, L. F. and Hui, Y. W.
Effect of drying method and extraction solvent on the total phenolics and antioxidant activity of cauliflower (Brassica oleracea L.) extracts (p653-659)
- Pitchaon, M., Tanawan, W. and Thepkunya, H.
Influences of modified atmosphere packaging using active breathable films on antioxidant activity and quality of minimally processed Teaw leaves (Cratoxylum formosum Dyer) (p661-671)
- Anwar, F., Kalsoom, U., Sultana, B., Mushtaq, M., Mehmood, T. and Arshad, H.A.
Proximate analysis, mineral content and antioxidant capacity of milk apple, malay apple and water apple (p673-679)
- Utto, W., Junboon, T., Wongsaree, T. and Manoi, L.
Microencapsulation of natural antioxidant powder from Aloe vera (L.) skin using Foam mat drying method (p681-685)
- Lim, A. S. L. and Rabeta, M. S.
Optimal antioxidant activity with moderate concentrations of Tocotrienol rich fraction (TRF) in in vitro assays (p687-694)
- Narsih, Sri Kumalaingsih, Susinggih, W. and Wignyanto
Oxidative stability of sunflower oils supplemented with kenaf seeds extract, roselle seeds extract and roselle extract, respectively under accelerated storage (p695-651)
- Muid, S., Ali, A. M., Yusoff, K. and Nawawi, H.
Antidiarrheal and antioxidative capability of synbiotic yogurt to the rats (p653-659)
- Nyam, K. L., Wong, M. M., Long, K. and Tan, C. P.
Quality of donkey milk: correlations between electric conductivity, freezing point and composition parameters (p711-714)
Thermostability at different pH levels of peroxidase extracted from four vegetables (p715-719)
- Rahayu, W. P., Astawan, M., Wresdiyati, T. and Mariska, S.
A study of fatty acid composition and tocopherol content of lipid extracted from marine microalgae, Nannochloropsis oculata and Tetraselmis suecica, using solvent extraction and supercritical fluid extraction (p721-729)
- Suha, O. A., Babiker, E. M. and Babiker, E E.
Modelling the Rheological behaviour of tender coconut (Cocos nucifera L) water and its concentrates (p731-743)
- Bong, S. C. and Loh, S. P.
Effect of curing and drying methods on recovery, curcumin and essential oil content of different cultivars of turmeric (Curcuma longa L) (p745-749)
- Manjunatha, S.S. and Raju, P.S.
Biochemical and texture property changes during molting process of tiger prawn, Penaeus monodon (p751-758)
- Lokhande, S. M., Kale, R. V., Sahoo, A. K., and Ranveer, R. C.
Fourier transform-near infrared reflectance spectroscopy calibration development for screening of oil content of intact safflower seeds (p759-762)
Modelling the acidification curve of tropical fruits: cashew apple, coconut, kiwi, mango, papaya, red guava, watermelon and yellow melon (p763-767)
- Nor Faadila, M. I., Harivaindaran, K. V. and Tajul, A. Yang
Mathematical modeling and quality characteristics of microwave dried medicinal borage leaves (p769-774)
- Santos, B. K., Juliano, G. M., Reis, R. M., Pereira, I. O., Turatti, M. A. and Augusto, P. E. D.
Development of shelf stable intermediate moisture carrot (Daucus carota) shreds using radiation as hurdle technology (p775-781)
- Dwivedy, S., Rayaguru, K. and Sahoo, G.R
The stability of nutritional composition and physical traits of chicken patty containing oyster mushroom packed with biodegradable and non-degradable packaging materials (p783-789)
- Anurag Chaturvedi, Sujatha, V., Ramesh, C. and Dilip Babu, J.
Comparative study on nutrient contents of native and hybrid Koi (Anabas testudineus) and Pangas (Pangasius pangasius, Pangasius hypophthalmus) fish in Bangladesh (p791-798)
- Wan Rosli, W. I., Solihah, M. A. and Shazwan, Z.
The ability of Zea mays ears (Young Corn) powder in enhancing nutritional composition and changing textural properties and sensory acceptability of yeast bread (p799-804)
- Monalisa, K., Islam, M. Z.. Khan, T. A., Abdullah, A. T. M. and Hoque, M. M.
Nutritional and antinutritional profile of newly developed chickpea (Cicer arietinum L) varieties (p805-810)
- Lim, J.Y. and Wan Rosli, W. l.
Application of multiple component constraint mixture design for studying the effect of ingredient variations on the chemical composition and physico-chemical properties of soy-peanut-cow milk (p811-818)
- Sharma, S., Yadav, N., Singh, A. and Kumar, R.
Nutrient variation in colored varieties of ipomea batatas grown in Vihiga County, Western Kenya (p819-825)
- Kpodo, F. M., Afoakwa, E. O., Amoa B. B., Saalia, F. K. S. and Budu, A. S.
Anthocyanins from Hibiscus sabdariffa, Melastoma malabathricum and Ipomoea batatas and its color properties (p827-834)
- Aywa, A. K., Nawiri, M. P. and Nyambaka, H. N.
Properties of collagen from barramundi (Lates calcarifer) skin (p835-842)
- Aishah, B., Nursabrina, M., Noriham, A., Norizzah, A.R. and Mohamad Shahrimi, H
AModification of soy crude lecithin by partial enzymatic hydrolysis using phosholipase A1 (p843-849)
- Jamilah, B., Umi Hartina, M. R., Mat Hashim, D. and Sazili, A. Q.
A combination of bitter gourd ethanolic extract with ant lion larvae aqueous extract for a blood glucose-lowering agent (p851-855)
- Estiasih, T., Kgs. Ahmadi, Ginting, E. and Priyanto, A. D.
Pathological lesions survey and economic loss for male cattle slaughtered at Ismailia abattoir (p857-863)
- Muhammad Zahrul Mujahid, Dany Dwi Agistia, Miftahus Sa’adah. and Agung Endro Nugroho
Annealled purple yam (Dioscorea alata var. purpurea) flour improved gelatinisation profile, but increased glycemic index of substituted bread (p865-871)
- Ahmed A. M., Ismail S. A.S. and Dessouki A. A.
Effect of Riceberry oil (deep purple oil; Oryza sativa Indica) supplementation on hyperglycemia and change in lipid profile in Streptozotocin (STZ)-induced diabetic rats fed a high fat diet (p873-882)
- Mojiono, Jailani, F., Kusumawardani, S., Puspitasari, C., Maula, A. and Purwandari, U.
Moisture adsorption characteristics of solar-dried mango slices (p883-890)
- Kongkachuichai, R., Prangthip, P., Surasiang, R., Posuwan, J., Charoensiri, R., Kettawan, A. and Vanavichit, A. (IFRJ-2012-251)
Heavy metals in water and tilapia fish from Athi-Galana-Sabaki tributaries, Kenya (p891-896)
- Akoy, E., von Hörsten, D. and Ismail, M.
Differences in thermostable actin profile of goat meat as observed in two-dimensional gel electrophoresis (2DE) (p897-901)
- Muiruri, J.M., Nyambaka, H. N. and Nawiri, M. P
Chemical, functional and sensory properties of water yam – cassava flour and its paste (p903-909)
- Sarah, S. A., Karsani S. A., Amin, I., Mokhtar, N. F. K. and Sazili, A. Q.
Dough mixing and thermal properties including the pasting profiles of composite flour blends with added hydrocolloids (p911-917)
- Babajide, J.M. and Olowe, S.
Molecular characterization of selected cultivars of rice, Oryza sativa L. using Random Amplified Polymorphic DNA (RAPD) markers (p919-923)
- Ho, L. H. and Noor Aziah, A. A.
A study on the quality of bovine colostrum: physical, chemical and safety assessment (p925-931)
- Rajani, J,, Deepu, V., Nair, G. M. and Nair, A. J.
Physicochemical characteristics, sensory acceptability and microbial quality of Wadi Betok a traditional fermented fish from South Kalimantan, Indonesia (p933-939)
- Conte, F. and Scarantino, S.
Purification and characterization of a cathepsin inhibitor from catfish (Pangasius sp.) of Indonesian water (p941-946)
- Petrus, Hari Purnomo, Eddy Suprayitno and Hardoko
In vitro and in vivo antifungal activities of various gas species under plasma jet treatment against brown rice cereal spoilage molds (p947-951)
- Nurhayati, T., Rusyadi, S., Suwandi, R. and Nugraha, R.
Effect of postharvest storage of whole fruit on physico-chemical and microbial changes of fresh-cut cantaloupe (Cucumis melo L. reticulatus cv. Glamour) (p953-960)
- Suhem, K., Matan, N., Nisoa, M. and Matan, N
Differential responses of Vibrio spp. to young and mature leaves extracts of Terminalia catappa L. (p961-966)
- Zainal Abidin, M., Shamsudin, R., Othman, Z. and Abdul Rahman, R.
A new source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae as a leavening agent in bread making (p967-973)
- Nadirah, M., Wee, T. L. and Najiah, M.
Screening of yeast strains for vinification of fruits from cold desert regions of North West India (p975-979)
- Noroul Asyikeen, Z., Ma’aruf, A.G., Sahilah, A.M., Mohd. Khan, A. and Wan Aida, W.M.
Decrease in the number of microbial cells on chinese cabbage by rapid hygrothermal pasteurization using saturated water vapor (p981-985)
- Negi, B., Sharma, P., Kashyap, S., Seth, S. and Dey, G.
Assessing biofilm formation by Listeria monocytogenes (p987-990)
- Tirawat, D., Noma, S., Kunimoto, H., Tameda, S., Nishibayashi, E., Igura, N. and Shimoda, M.
Probiotic potential of thermotolerant lactic acid bacteria strains isolated from cooked meat products (p991-1000)
- Fouladynezhad, N., Afsah-Hejri, L., Rukayadi, Y., Marian, M.N. and Son, R
Risk of Escherichia coli O157:H7 transmission linked to the consumption of raw milk (p1001-1005)
- Norma, L. R.-C., Carmen, W.-R., Carlos, A. E.-C. and Lourdes, P.-C.
Incidences of multi-drug resistance Escherichia coli isolates in Panipuri sold in Bangalore (p1007-1009)
Microbiological study of vendor and packed fruit juices locally available in Dhaka city, Bangladesh (p1011-1015)
- Lye, Y. L., Afsah-Hejri, L., Chang, W. S., Loo, Y. Y., Puspanadan, S., Kuan, C. H., Goh, S. G., Shahril, N., Rukayadi, Y., Khatib, A., John, Y.H.T., Nishibuchi, M., Nakaguchi, Y. and Son, R.
Prevalence of Vibrio cholerae in different food samples in the city of Dhaka, Bangladesh (p1017-1022)
- Rashed, N., Md. Aftab, U., Md. Azizul, H., Saurab, K. M., Mrityunjoy, A. and M. Majibur, R.
Prevalence and quantification of Escherichia coli O157:H7 in organic vegetables and chickens (p1023-1029)
- Mrityunjoy, A., Kaniz, F., Fahmida J., Shanzida, J. S., Md. Aftab, U. and Rashed, N.
- Chang, W.S., Afsah-Hejri, L., Rukayadi, Y., Khatib, A., Lye, Y. L., Loo, Y. Y., Mohd Shahril, N., Puspanadan, S., Kuan, C.H., Goh, S.G., John, Y.H.T., Nakaguchi, Y., Nishibuchi, M. and Son, R.
- Presence of Bacillus cereus s.I. from ready-to-eat cereals (RTE) products in Sarawak (p1031-1034)
- Lesley, M. B., Velnetti, L., Yousr, A. N., Kasing, A. and Samuel, L.